• The KillerFrogs

Idiot predicts UT will go 12-1

boonecountyman

Chip was a guest on our Statewide Sportsline yesterday.I tweeted the show.I know Charlie Strong was not a good fit at UT.His coaching style did not fit the B12.Just changing coaches isn't enough to take an average team to 12-1.Herman may be good but he's not walking on water at UT.I'm not buying the Herman hype this year,maybe in year 2 or 3.

Pharm Frog

Chip was a guest on our Statewide Sportsline yesterday.I tweeted the show.I know Charlie Strong was not a good fit at UT.His coaching style did not fit the B12.Just changing coaches isn't enough to take an average team to 12-1.Herman may be good but he's not walking on water at UT.I'm not buying the Herman hype this year,maybe in year 2 or 3.

Herman has been better in Year One than subsequent years. Would not be a bit surprised if his "schtick" has a short half-life. NTTAWWT

Horny4TCU

With the Talent Texas can recruit, and he can control the ballhogs/primadonnas and get them working as team. Maybe. But Herman better have a defensive coach to help him, while he is busy with the offense.

Only way they go 12-1

hale_longhorns_conspiracy.gif

They are having Texas camp tour stop at UT on XM college football radio. Almost every question to the UT players and coaches is how do they feel being part of the team that brought UT back to national prominence. Like it already happened. Makes me sick. Such arrogance.

Latest posts