• The KillerFrogs

I want to be a Baylor Kappa Kappa Gamma

YA

That is awesome.

Sorority rush is very competitive, I mean veeeeeeeeeeeeeery competitive. You should see what bigger schools do or schools with more active greek system than baylor or TCU.

jake102

Speaking of the Greek system at TCU, supposably within the next five years Worth Hills will become dormitory housing for freshman and the Greek system will be moved off campus.

Also, a couple years ago there was a scandal in the sorority recruitment regarding Boschini's daughter. Pretty funny stuff.

Rabble Rouser

Speaking of the Greek system at TCU, supposably within the next five years Worth Hills will become dormitory housing for freshman and the Greek system will be moved off campus.

Also, a couple years ago there was a scandal in the sorority recruitment regarding Boschini's daughter. Pretty funny stuff.

The word is supposedly, numbnuts.

AEAfrog

Worth Hills is due to be redesigned at some point in the next decade, but I've never heard anything about Greeks moving off campus. This is something that has been discussed at length going back at least six years.

The Skiff did an article on it last month:

http://www.tcudailyskiff.com/news/greek-housing-discussion-continues-with-board-of-trustees-1.2446704

Rabble Rouser

Pet peeve use of a word that does not exist. We have a secretary who says that and it drives me crazy.

Same here, although my biggest pet peeve on these message boards are people that do not understand the difference between "lose" and "loose." i.e. "I hope we don't loose to them again this year." What is wrong with these people?

jake102

Same here, although my biggest pet peeve on these message boards are people that do not understand the difference between "lose" and "loose." i.e. "I hope we don't loose to them again this year." What is wrong with these people?

The mis-use of there, their and they're are the ones that I can't understand.