• The KillerFrogs

I think this guy may be a former pro playing under a different name....

Punter1

Reminds me of the movie Long Gone...where the catcher changes his name to Jose Brown to cover up his black ethnicity....thats a great baseball movie.

Moose...is this guy 31 years old playing under an assumed name?? What's the story on this guy???

Punter1

I haven't seen Wayland Baptist play a game in 22 years. Fish where the fish are.

Well you can thank me for the heads up when he is hitting 40 bombs a year in the show...haha...but seriously, the last guy I saw come close to these stats was CJ Cron at Utah who Schloss publicly called Babe Ruth in an interview.

This dude has to have pro potential...if he's actually 20-ish years old.

PurpleBlood87

Reminds me of the movie Long Gone...where the catcher changes his name to Jose Brown to cover up his black ethnicity....thats a great baseball movie.

Moose...is this guy 31 years old playing under an assumed name?? What's the story on this guy???

I consider it the best baseball movie.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Well you can thank me for the heads up when he is hitting 40 bombs a year in the show...haha...but seriously, the last guy I saw come close to these stats was CJ Cron at Utah who Schloss publicly called Babe Ruth in an interview.

This dude has to have pro potential...if he's actually 20-ish years old.
He may well have pro potential. I just don't know anything about him. Kinda like a QB throwing for 5000 yards and 50 TD's at Sul Ross.

Punter1

He may well have pro potential. I just don't know anything about him. Kinda like a QB throwing for 5000 yards and 50 TD's at Sul Ross.

Just looked him up...he's 6-5, 235. Or somewhere kinda close to that given how colleges exaggerate measurements. Played 2 years at Ranger Juco before making the uh....jump to Wayland Baptist.

I'm tellin ya...this dude is gonna get drafted this year if the draft goes at least 20 rounds.

Moose Stuff

Just looked him up...he's 6-5, 235. Or somewhere kinda close to that given how colleges exaggerate measurements. Played 2 years at Ranger Juco before making the uh....jump to Wayland Baptist.

I'm tellin ya...this dude is gonna get drafted this year if the draft goes at least 20 rounds.

You can take it to the bank that someone will give him a chance if he keeps putting up these numbers.