• The KillerFrogs

I have a confession....

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I think we should all cut Sonny and especially Joe G a little slack for this kstate disaster. It's not their fault that we were completely embarrassed.

This loss is on me.

I know yesterday was Go Purple Friday and I always wear purple on Friday during football and baseball season. But after we anointed Hoover as the next king of the world and the way the Rangers lost Wednesday and Thursday, I felt like I needed to support the Rangers.

So instead of wearing purple, I wore blue yesterday, hoping that it would give the Rangers that extra boost to beat the asstros.

Sadly both the Rangers and the Frogs lost and now I don't know what to wear anymore.

I sincerely apologize and hope that yall can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I'm sorry.

CountryFrog

I think we should all cut Sonny and especially Joe G a little slack for this kstate disaster. It's not their fault that we were completely embarrassed.

This loss is on me.

I know yesterday was Go Purple Friday and I always wear purple on Friday during football and baseball season. But after we anointed Hoover as the next king of the world and the way the Rangers lost Wednesday and Thursday, I felt like I needed to support the Rangers.

So instead of wearing purple, I wore blue yesterday, hoping that it would give the Rangers that extra boost to beat the asstros.

Sadly both the Rangers and the Frogs lost and now I don't know what to wear anymore.

I sincerely apologize and hope that yall can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I'm sorry.
scheiss you, Ron Burgundy!

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
For the first time in my life, I turned off the game after the 1st quarter and watched a movie instead.

Time for the AD/HC to do some serious examination of the football program. Players and coaches need to be sorted out to identify:

Who can do the job--and get out of their way.

Who can't do the job--and provide them with the extra skills/resources to make them "Cans."

Who won't do the job--and jettison them ASAP.

My aging eyeballs tell me we have a team with too many in the can't and won't categories.

AustinFrog

This loss is on me.

I'm sorry.
Every Friday is Purple Friday 52 times a year period, full stop. TCU is greater than the performance or lack thereof of the football team. I will wear my purple with my head held high. I am proud to be a Frog for Life.

Spike

This loss is on me.

I'm sorry.
The truth is out! Fire @bmoney214 !

Brevity Frog

This loss is on me.

I'm sorry.
You know, I turned to my wife during the game, and while I can’t remember the exact quote, it was something like “something is really off today, we are inexplicably bad. I bet that [ Arschloch] bmoney214 scheissed up and wore the wrong shirt or some [ Finebaum ].”

And here I stand, vindicated!

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Had been to a regional church conference. Was wearing a light purple dress shirt. Got home soon after the game started and didn't change into my usual shirt!
There's more of yall out there that did something different to your normal pregame or gameday routines but yall just aren't man enough to admit it!!

Thank you @FrogPreacher and @Zubaz for being honest and not letting me take the fall for this by myself.

The rest of yall need to take a long hard look in the mirror at yourselves and ask yourself if you did anything to anger the football Gods.

FrogPreacher

There's more of yall out there that did something different to your normal pregame or gameday routines but yall just aren't man enough to admit it!!

Thank you @FrogPreacher and @Zubaz for being honest and not letting me take the fall for this by myself.

The rest of yall need to take a long hard look in the mirror at yourselves and ask yourself if you did anything to anger the football Gods.
Mrs. Frog Preacher asked at one point, "Do you need to put on your TCU hat or something?"*L*