• The KillerFrogs

I feel weird starting a thread here but…hi, frawgs!

BoZD

That was a game……yeah? Since I like you guys, I did feel the teensiest bit semi-conflicted. Somewhat. I did for real feel bad that you happened be the opponent when our coach decided a statement needed to be made. That last part is entirely sincere.

It was cool of y’all to welcome me here. The board vibe reminded me of dawg boards in our 2017 season. Great season…soul crushing ending. But it was something that we built on. Y'all had a great season with an equally soul crushing ending, but it can be a strong foundation for good things to come. If anyone gives you the business about that game just point to the scoreboard from last time you played and/or remind them they’d trade places with you in a hot second to get where you did. And you did absolutely deserve to be there. Your team earned it fair and square.

I like y’all, and I like your team. I’ve read a lot of fan comments that the dawgs and frawgs had good experiences with each other in LA and on the interweb. That’s cool. I’ve never had a secondary team, but I will pull for TCU and watch a few games and we’ll see where it goes.

Until our teams meet again….go frawgs! Sic em!
(Here is where we normally Woofx3 but WTS sound does a hornfrog make I dunno…)

Later ;)

(Though I imagine I will lurk for a little while.)

TCUWIN

That was a game……yeah? Since I like you guys, I did feel the teensiest bit semi-conflicted. Somewhat. I did for real feel bad that you happened be the opponent when our coach decided a statement needed to be made. That last part is entirely sincere.

It was cool of y’all to welcome me here. The board vibe reminded me of dawg boards in our 2017 season. Great season…soul crushing ending. But it was something that we built on. Y'all had a great season with an equally soul crushing ending, but it can be a strong foundation for good things to come. If anyone gives you the business about that game just point to the scoreboard from last time you played and/or remind them they’d trade places with you in a hot second to get where you did. And you did absolutely deserve to be there. Your team earned it fair and square.

I like y’all, and I like your team. I’ve read a lot of fan comments that the dawgs and frawgs had good experiences with each other in LA and on the interweb. That’s cool. I’ve never had a secondary team, but I will pull for TCU and watch a few games and we’ll see where it goes.

Later ;)

Thank you but never say Sic ‘em! That’s Baylor’s saying.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

Later ;)

Sic em? I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt but gross.

BoZD

Has anyone smelled my specialty phingers?
Oh No What GIF by CBeebies HQ

Latest posts