• The KillerFrogs

(I can't believe I'm saying this) 2022 CFB National Championship Game Prediction Thread

Denizens of killerfrogs. It has come to this. Your TCU Horned Frogs are playing the #1 ranked, defending national champion Georgia Bulldogs in the National Championship of College football!!!!

I humbly submit the last prediction thread of the season.

Just the score. Nothing else.

TCU 34 - UGA 31

Gringo1873

We jump up early on Georgia and given that they won the championship last year, they don't have the energy/willpower/magic to mount a significant comeback. The Frogs just want this one too badly.

Frogs: 44
Georgia: 21

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Denizens of killerfrogs. It has come to this. Your TCU Horned Frogs are playing the #1 ranked, defending national champion Georgia Bulldogs in the National Championship of College football!!!!

I humbly submit the last prediction thread of the season.

Just the score. Nothing else.

TCU 34 - UGA 31
Just a little minor thing, it's the 2023 National Championship Game. Georgia already won the 2022 game.

dawg

Heart says we're down four in the fourth after getting held to a FG. @TxFrog1999 hacks the audio/video system and plays a Hypnotoad clip. Defense gets a stop, Max and co march down and score with time expiring, we all get laid.

Hypnotoads: 30
Dawgs: 27

Head says that our defense can't slow their run game down enough, Georgia controls the ToP in the 4th quarter, and their defense holds us to a few too many FGs.

Hypnotoads: 23
Dawgs: 31