• The KillerFrogs

I bought it

Frawg

Ok ok everything said here is worthy of fans. I think that the loss of leadership from last year’s team is the most important of our problems. Yes it blew up in the NCG.

Now how will this team respond. If they make excuses then we are toast. If they take responsibility then we have a chance. Prime spent the whole summer preparing for this game. We did not and it showed.
So do these players have what it takes or do they roll over like a little puppy and wine their way through a season.
We do not have an elite QB. Can he be good enough?
I guess we will see.
I have deja vu vibes from 2011 opener v Baylor. Coming off undefeated Rose Bowl season, strong preseason ranking, high expectations and crushed Baylor the year before… Lost in a bewildering shootout 48-50 that literally launched the opposing team’s QB Heisman campaign. Verrett quit. The end was near… We went on to when 10 reg season games, our conf and bowl game. I have no fuzzy feeling right now but i trust Sonny…kinda.

DeuceBoogieNights

Was at the game yesterday so just now watched on TV. The offense wasn't bad. Morris made a mistake on the first int. The second was just a great play by Hunter. The running game and Jared Wiley looked really solid.

The defense is bad though. Missed tackles. Getting run over. With that said, I think Sanders is one of the better QBs we will see this season.

cctcu

Was at the game yesterday so just now watched on TV. The offense wasn't bad. Morris made a mistake on the first int. The second was just a great play by Hunter. The running game and Jared Wiley looked really solid.

The defense is bad though. Missed tackles. Getting run over. With that said, I think Sanders is one of the better QBs we will see this season.
Our secondary can't stand around and not cover the receivers. They had too many plays where our guys weren't even close in coverage. That has to be corrected or we're probably looking at a 5-7 season. Folks will look forward to playing us now. Of course, a few other things need to improve also.

Toad Jones

Kinda obvious
Unfortunately for TCU's program, it was a highly hipped, several million viewers on National TV and to make things worst, the last game we played, it too was a highly hipped, a million viewers on national TV. Now, that is a way to build a program into a national contender year after year, isn't it?

Toad Jones

A painful thought on the current state of college football. A player says....I don't want to play here any more, I don't like the way things are going.....I'm outta here and by gosh he's gone. And two days later he's applying to play football at Skunk Works University and accepted. You can probably make a living with the NIL deal.

You get the idea I'm sure!

Double D

Tier 1
After last season, how could you not buy it? Ya there were some tough losses at the end of the season, but optimism for 2023 was off the charts.

I was so dam disappointed yesterday. Waited all summer for football season then POOF! Got drove by a handful of players and PRIME. What a clown show!

The defense was going to carry the team this year.

One of the countries best secondaries.

Team was focused

You name it, I bought it

Last edited:

OICU812

Unfortunately for TCU's program, it was a highly hipped, several million viewers on National TV and to make things worst, the last game we played, it too was a highly hipped, a million viewers on national TV. Now, that is a way to build a program into a national contender year after year, isn't it?
Dated a girl at TCU who was highly hipped, kinda liked it but not a long-term match.