• The KillerFrogs

How many tickets were allotted to Baylor?

just curious if anyone knows how many they were given to sell.

I have read 4 to 5k, though you know some have bought general admin tickets as well for the endzones as well. I have some friends from Baylor that got their tickets for GA endzone through TCU. I wouldnt be shocked if they have 7 to 10k ppl there.

Will be good times.

gdu

I have read 4 to 5k, though you know some have bought general admin tickets as well for the endzones as well. I have some friends from Baylor that got their tickets for GA endzone through TCU. I wouldnt be shocked if they have 7 to 10k ppl there.

Will be good times.
No chance they have 10k. Not even all of the diehards on that site are going.

Houston Frog

Is there not a standard visiting team allotment for every game? I would think we have a standard visiting section allotment of 3K or something, and then they either give the unpurchased tickets back or they go through the TCU ticket office if they have more than we gave them.

gdu

Is there not a standard visiting team allotment for every game? I would think we have a standard visiting section allotment of 3K or something, and then they either give the unpurchased tickets back or they go through the TCU ticket office if they have more than we gave them.
I don't know, but I thought that conferences set up a percentage/minimum number for conference games and for ooc games, the teams negotiate it. Surely someone knows the rule.

gdu

Baylor fans are actually claiming that we allotted them 8,000 tickets??? They're even dumber than SMU fans if that's true.
ama_02
2:33 PM on September 15, 2010

ama_02

12-15K of this will be BU fans...some media outlets are saying 8K BU fans, but that's just their share of tix from TCU sold through BU, there's no way of knowing how many BU fans will be there with tickets bought throughout the stadium

BU's defense is one of 3 in the nation that has not allowed a TD yet this season, and while that will change Saturday, it's still a unit that is vastly improved...watch out for Griffin/Kendall Wright and a few other BU skill players to get unleashed Saturday...particuarly watch for 6'6 TE/slot receiver Willie Jefferson, who has a 38 inch vertical

This won't be as easy of a contest and many froggies are hoping for

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/colleges/post/_/id/4670000/packed-house-tcu-baylor-game-sold-out

YA

They will have close to 8k there if the # of TCU fans quite selling their season game tickets for a quick buck.

Don't underestimate the baylor DFW faithful who think they have a chance this Saturday and are buying up the losers who sell to them so they can watch the game in the lots on TV and make some money.

bcsbuster

Not to rain on our parade, but what is everyone's predection on how many fans we have in Baylor next year. After all of our smack talking, we better show up in a huge way next year.