• The KillerFrogs

How Do We Pass The Time?

JugbandFrog

wigger.jpg
Just the other day I was chatting it up with a babe on Xbox live. Well, I think it was a babe cuz her avatar looked hot!

Raw Frog

I am not a doctor, but this sounds like a classic case of Horned Frog fever. Moreover, it appears to be the dreaded purple strain. This strain has mutated during the last 3 years to be really nasty. Studies have confirmed that there is no cure. All one can do is try and treat the symptoms with over the counter meds and a few old Indian tricks. Proper hydration is important, particularly with adult beverages.
If it gets too bad, the only thing that seems to work is to rock back and send a contribution to TCU three times the amount you ever thought you would do. It appears this has the same effect as shock treatment. Although temporary, it usually does free you from the worst effects of Horned Frog fever and snaps you out of it for awhile.

illini_frog

Yeah cause spending free time reading the BAYLOR (of all school) forum makes you so much more of a ladies man than playing a few games of NCAA Football.

JugbandFrog

I am not a doctor, but this sounds like a classic case of Horned Frog fever. Moreover, it appears to be the dreaded purple strain. This strain has mutated during the last 3 years to be really nasty. Studies have confirmed that there is no cure. All one can do is try and treat the symptoms with over the counter meds and a few old Indian tricks. Proper hydration is important, particularly with adult beverages.
If it gets too bad, the only thing that seems to work is to rock back and send a contribution to TCU three times the amount you ever thought you would do. It appears this has the same effect as shock treatment. Although temporary, it usually does free you from the worst effects of Horned Frog fever and snaps you out of it for awhile.
Do visits to "Gentlemen's Clubs" help? I like being around other "gentlemen"

Endless Purple

This far into the thread for any reference to drinking... I'm disappointed.

Going from football players to masturbation, I would think would have required a lot of drinking to make those connections.