• The KillerFrogs

How about those Blackhawks!

2314@work

Contributor
2314, you are actually cheering for the Hawks?

Yes, 'Nut. Even though I hate Shack, I love this story of the No. 8 seed coming back from 3 games down to tie the team that is believed to be the best in the NHL. Rare does an NHL team come back from down 3-0 (I know, I know, it happened last year - but that was the first time since 1975) and I would like to see this happen, even if it makes Shack happy.

I can always cheer against Hawks in the next round

ronwashingtonlaughing.jpg

An-Cap Frog

Yes, 'Nut. Even though I hate Shack, I love this story of the No. 8 seed coming back from 3 games down to tie the team that is believed to be the best in the NHL. Rare does an NHL team come back from down 3-0 (I know, I know, it happened last year - but that was the first time since 1975) and I would like to see this happen, even if it makes Shack happy.

I can always cheer against Hawks in the next round

ronwashingtonlaughing.jpg

I think it has happened a few times in the NHL...there was really little difference between the Blackhawks and Redwings this year...I think Detriot only has three more wins than the Blackhawks...

2314@work

Contributor
I think it has happened a few times in the NHL...there was really little difference between the Blackhawks and Redwings this year...I think Detriot only has three more wins than the Blackhawks...

Hawks would have been favorites to repeat had they been able to keep the same players from last year.