• The KillerFrogs

Horned Frogs vs the Fighting Sarks Prediction Thread

Horny4TCU

TCU 14
Fighting Sarks 52

GP has dialed up the perfect defensive game plan, shared all the information he has with the coaches and players, and it's clear they all listened. After not being able to generate any offense in the first half, we score twice in the second half. Duggan get's arrested at the end of the game for punching Gary after he was pressured and sacked on almost every play.

The TCU defense shows up, but can't get pressure on Ewwwwers and BJan breaks several arm tackles for long gains.

Dreams crushed, KFC servers meltdown from all the posts of how terrible we are and wanting Sonny to hire Gary as a DC.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
TCU gets out to a fast start for a change and takes crowd out of the game - 45-34 Toads. Robinson gains 50 more than Miller.

Horny4TCU

Joel Klatt chose UT... boooo

TCU's response:
friends sleep GIF

HickoryFlameFrog

Texas will go all out to stop the run,
loading the box most likely. If TCU is in second or third and long Texas will rush five or six and Max will have no time to go through his progressions which will result in a fourth down punting situation. Hopefully
LR and staff start w/some new plays, not the same as the past several games.
The defense can’t wait til the second half to slow UT. Some new looks to give Ewers from the start would be a really good idea.
Well, duh! I know.

LisaLT

I'm trying to figure out why so many sports commentators think we are going to lose this game. Okie State beat the horns and look at them now. KSU should have won that game, and Tech did beat them. Why are we such an underdog here?

Latest posts