• The KillerFrogs

Horned Frogs of Destiny vs the Ames, Iowa Fightin' Abby Fabers Prediction Thread

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
don't forget two of those losses were in games with some abnormal quarterback situations

2012 was when casey got arrested and boykin started with almost no time to prep

2020 was when downing played in the first half and cumbie seemed hellbent on proving the system would work regardless of who played quarterback even though downing was not capable of playing quarterback at this level. that and the offensive staff were certain there was no need to use a tight end or hback to block that defensive end who killed the frogs in the first half

the two most recent losses in ames were straight up arse kickings.
I will add to 2012 loss that the terrible Randy Christal's crew were the Game Officials, and made numerous awful calls which contributed mightily to the loss.

An-Cap Frog

Destinys Child Beyonce GIF

westoverhillbilly

TCU 23
ISU 17
Rushing yards by Demercado, Bailey, Battle and possibly Miller combine for 195 as our big guys up front take the offensive side of the game over in the 2nd half.

puckster59

TCU 19, ISU 7.
Demercado 58 yards, mostly in the second half after Miller gets 80 and the Frogs' only TD in the first half.
Kell makes four of five FG attempts. Miss comes on first attempt, from 41 yards.

DutchFrog

24-3 Frogs
I just don’t have faith in ISU to score any more against us than Texas did. And we won’t spot them 7 like we did the Horns.

Demercado gets 42 yards on the ground in occasional carries because Miller is playing and will have 90+

KTown Frog

Frogs - 45
Cyclones - 6

No sleeping on ISU, home game, senior day, big things on the line. Frogs come out firing and never look back
Rush - 83 for ED, team total - 237

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Frogs 20
ISU 17
Points are hard to come by, but Frogs pull another close game out.
Miller 80 yards
Max runs for 2 TD's with the team firmly on his back.

Frogs1983

don't forget two of those losses were in games with some abnormal quarterback situations

2012 was when casey got arrested and boykin started with almost no time to prep

2020 was when downing played in the first half and cumbie seemed hellbent on proving the system would work regardless of who played quarterback even though downing was not capable of playing quarterback at this level. that and the offensive staff were certain there was no need to use a tight end or hback to block that defensive end who killed the frogs in the first half

the two most recent losses in ames were straight up arse kickings.
I throw last year's game out the window. ISU had NFL QB and RB, good record. TCU league doormat, quit on their HC, interim lame duck Coaches, etc., pretty much just playing out the string after getting throttled by Okie Lite.