• The KillerFrogs

Hoops schedule out

tcumaniac

To be fair, what doesn’t piss you off when it comes to the ticket office?
Ha! I actually really like the people I've interacted with in the ticket office over the years, particularly Sean Conner. Overall, I think they do a phenomenal job.

I also think they deserve a lot of credit for what they've had to deal with during these unprecedented and constantly changing times. I'm just sick of the one chick that has been regularly answering the phones recently and consistently has no idea what she's talking about. Multiple times instead of just saying "I don't know" or "Let me find that out for you" she's given me blatantly incorrect information. I've started just hanging up if she answers.

Last edited:

OmniscienceFrog

Ha! I actually really like the people I've interacted with in the ticket office over the years, particularly Sean Conner. Overall, I think they do a phenomenal job.

I also think they deserve a lot of credit for what they've had to deal with during these unpresented and constantly changing times. I'm just sick of the one chick that has been regularly answering the phones recently and consistently has no idea what she's talking about. Multiple times instead of just saying "I don't know" or "Let me find that out for you" she's given me blatantly incorrect information. I've started just hanging up if she answers.
unprecedented