• The KillerFrogs

Hoops 5-star Leonard Miller—brother of Emmanuel

@Francis Xavier noted in the Kendric Davis thread that Leonard Miller visited TCU. Here below is a follow-up.
Excerpts—
Miller has guard skills even at 6-foot-10, and a 7-foot-3 wingspan. He’s averaging a whopping 32 points per game this season for Fort Erie while shooting 40% from beyond the arc. Miller’s dynamic skill set is what separates him as an elite prospect. To no surprise, he’s become a target for both the professional and college route.

“The pro route is a big option for me; it is very visible right now,” Miller said. “I just have to keep working for that to happen. There are a lot of people telling me the NBA draft or the G-League could be possible. Eventually, I want to get drafted, so if that comes about this year, I will want to test that. If the G-League reaches out to me and wants me to come in and be with them, that will be something that we take very seriously.”

So far, Miller has taken a single official visit to TCU, where his older brother, Emmanuel, currently plays.

“I would love to play with my brother,” Miller said to Shaw. “But I could play against him too. He is my brother, and we both have different attributes and skills to our game. We could gel well on the court.”

TCU: “They are telling me I could develop there, be a better player and be a pro out of there. A lot of people are there to hold me accountable at TCU. They see me coming in to impact the game in various ways. They have a great environment.”

“Lefty. Has a strong frame, broad shoulders, and long arms. Is comfortable on the ball, able to initiate in the half-court. Plays with great balance and sees the floor. The form on the jump-shot is unorthodox, but he makes them at a high clip. Grew from 6-4 to 6-10 over the last 18 mos. Is an active rebounder. Is comfortable being an alpha, with the ball in his hands. Like to see him develop off the ball. Upside to defend multiple positions. Will be at his best as a mismatch big, exploiting matchups. A double, double threat. Leading Grind Session and Canada in scoring as a senior (32ppg). While he is very productive, still some intriguing upside to go.” – Jamie Shaw, On3 National Recruiting Analyst

Last edited:

easternfrog

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Rose Bowl

This kid would be a good get. He and PJ would give us needed offense. A guy who can facilitate to take some pressure off Mike and also make some 3’s would be nice.

cheese83

@Francis Xavier noted in the Kendric Davis thread that Leonard Miller visited TCU. Here below is a follow-up.
Excerpts—
Miller has guard skills even at 6-foot-10, and a 7-foot-3 wingspan. He’s averaging a whopping 32 points per game this season for Fort Erie while shooting 40% from beyond the arc. Miller’s dynamic skill set is what separates him as an elite prospect. To no surprise, he’s become a target for both the professional and college route.

“The pro route is a big option for me; it is very visible right now,” Miller said. “I just have to keep working for that to happen. There are a lot of people telling me the NBA draft or the G-League could be possible. Eventually, I want to get drafted, so if that comes about this year, I will want to test that. If the G-League reaches out to me and wants me to come in and be with them, that will be something that we take very seriously.”

So far, Miller has taken a single official visit to TCU, where his older brother, Emmanuel, currently plays.

“I would love to play with my brother,” Miller said to Shaw. “But I could play against him too. He is my brother, and we both have different attributes and skills to our game. We could gel well on the court.”

TCU: “They are telling me I could develop there, be a better player and be a pro out of there. A lot of people are there to hold me accountable at TCU. They see me coming in to impact the game in various ways. They have a great environment.”

“Lefty. Has a strong frame, broad shoulders, and long arms. Is comfortable on the ball, able to initiate in the half-court. Plays with great balance and sees the floor. The form on the jump-shot is unorthodox, but he makes them at a high clip. Grew from 6-4 to 6-10 over the last 18 mos. Is an active rebounder. Is comfortable being an alpha, with the ball in his hands. Like to see him develop off the ball. Upside to defend multiple positions. Will be at his best as a mismatch big, exploiting matchups. A double, double threat. Leading Grind Session and Canada in scoring as a senior (32ppg). While he is very productive, still some intriguing upside to go.” – Jamie Shaw, On3 National Recruiting Analyst

That's really weird he's not ranked anywhere yet he's a 5* for On3? He has massive potential and surprised he can move that well after growing so fast.