• The KillerFrogs

Home insulation experience

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I need to add additional insulation into the attic of my house in FW—loose fluffy type of insulation. I need to get this done right away. I had to move out of my house for four days for air conditioning repair. I am not skilled enough to do this myself so I need to hire a reliable team to do it. Any recommendations or stay away warnings, please DM me. Thank you.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
There is no skill involved. If you buy the paper bags full of fluffy white insulation at Lowe's or HD, they will loan you the little blower machine you need to blow it in. You do need one person on the ground to refill the hopper downstairs while you are in the attic on the other end of the hose, aiming the insulation where you need it to go. If you can get into the attic space where it needs to be installed, it is easy. And the bags do not weigh all that much, so most anyone can be your helper.

Eight

I need to add additional insulation into the attic of my house in FW—loose fluffy type of insulation. I need to get this done right away. I had to move out of my house for four days for air conditioning repair. I am not skilled enough to do this myself so I need to hire a reliable team to do it. Any recommendations or stay away warnings, please DM me. Thank you.

come on, had bad could standing in your attic in july blowing loose fiber glass get?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
There is no skill involved. If you buy the paper bags full of fluffy white insulation at Lowe's or HD, they will loan you the little blower machine you need to blow it in. You do need one person on the ground to refill the hopper downstairs while you are in the attic on the other end of the hose, aiming the insulation where you need it to go. If you can get into the attic space where it needs to be installed, it is easy. And the bags do not weigh all that much, so most anyone can be your helper.
Thanks but I have gimpy knees & need to hire a younger 2-person team.

Eight

All this is to say that despite your fervent plea for help, none of us seem to know anybody to refer you to. Advice on conference realignment? Lots of that.

look, i live in the gulf coast area where the answer to any of these questions regardless of what the actual task is drive to the closest bodega or mexican meat market, roll down your window, and yell out "quien quiere trabajar"

TCU_91

look, i live in the gulf coast area where the answer to any of these questions regardless of what the actual task is drive to the closest bodega or mexican meat market, roll down your window, and yell out "quien quiere trabajar"
What, No breakfast Taco?