• The KillerFrogs

Hmmm…Lampkin to CU

Lampkin discussed his commitment to Colorado with On3.

“My biggest thing was getting away from home and going somewhere with a strong strength and conditioning program,” he said to On3. “That’s my main focus, to get in the best shape possible so I can get to the next level! I also bond with coach (Tad) Boyle really well and his whole staff. I have a couple friends on the team, KJ (Simpson) and J’Vonne (Hadley). I told KJ a couple years ago that I’d love to be your teammate one day and he hit me up saying we need a big and someone who can change the culture!”

Putt4Purple

Weed supply and demand ratio just made his job more difficult. Colorado has plenty of legal distributors. What a wasted opportunity for him here at TCU. He had the chance to change his and his Universities life and direction forever. A small short time window that may never happen again.

grt

Who cares! The guy left his teammates when yhey needed him the most. What a self centered jerk. Hopefully going to Colorado will get him away from his mother so he can grow up.

There is something going on here that hasn't surfaced. I don't think this change will make a difference for him. He's got to address whatever is causing these episodes. It will be interesting to see what transpires.
I don’t have any inside info but I suspect Buff’s coach Tad Boyle spoke with Dixon and both feel that Lampkin will likely be fine with a fresh start, and maybe Lampkin will be getting help if he has a mental health issue. Lampkin likely learned something through this episode and recognizes he needs to do some things differently and will be more focused and diligent this time around.

I don’t know why there are two references to Lampkin and weed but maybe some here know something, but that doesn’t mean it will be a continuing issue if it ever was.

TCU’s loss is likely Colorado’s gain and we will be witness to it, sheesh, IF, Lampkin gets fit and is free of injury.

Colorado has a 5-star 6’8” forward coming, 12th ranked recruit of the 2023 class, and a 4-star 6’10” center. Their 2022 starters return so a good chance of making the tourney next year. They had only one really good perimeter shooter last year but the starters may improve and maybe that 5-star will add to that.

Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Ice Cube Smoking GIF

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
When Refrigerator Perry used to visit his home state of South Carolina, it was said that the chicken population there always had a short dip. I imagine while he's in Colorado, something similar could happen.