• The KillerFrogs

"Hey, God?"

HornyWartyToad

"Um, God? Hi, it's me. I know we haven't talked that much lately, but I've really been meaning to get in touch. So, you know that one thing me and some of my friends were asking, you know, about 'Hey can we PLEASE get TCU back into a bigger conference, and sorta go back to the way things used to be, where we would get some home games with Texas -n- them?' OK, I know you're super-busy and all, with it being tax season and everything, but could I maybe ask just one more small favor? Really, technically, it's sorta the same thing as before, just with kinda sorta more specifics.... Could we go back to the way our league used to be, but WITHOUT the part where we die from self-inflicted mortal wounds? Just a small thing, really, but if you could, that would be awesome! Thanks for listening, and really, I'll try really hard to do better from now on, I promise!"

Stiff Arm Frog

I assume the fat manatee chimed in here to tell us all about self inflicted wounds, seeing as how he's from tech and all. But I wouldn't know, I can't read his posts.