• The KillerFrogs

Hey, FROGSTOMPER, BSUFan9999

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Yeah, I'm really glad Nevada won tonight, and that sucks.

There's something unsavory about wanting a great team to lose, but that's the lousy system that is today's college football.

We know EXACTLY how you feel. Check out our loss to Southern Miss in 2003 that kept us out of the BCS. Instead of the Fiesta Bowl, we went to the inaugural Fort Worth Bowl and played a certain team from Idaho in what proved to be a really enjoyable game (and a loss for TCU.)

The funny thing is, as heartbreaking as that Southern Miss loss was, that was probably one of my favorite seasons as a TCU fan. Those kids were heroic.

Just like Boise State this year.

You have a great team, a great coach, and great fans, and you're not going anywhere. (Well, actually, you're going to the Mountain West, and I'll be delighted to see that BSU flag flying over Amon Carter Stadium next year.)

I know that none of this helps the way you feel right now, but don't lose sight of everything you guys have.

And don't be a stranger to the board.

GO BRONCOS!

GO FROGS!

FROGSTOMPER

There's something unsavory about wanting a great team to lose, but that's the lousy system that is today's college football.

We know EXACTLY how you feel. Check out our loss to Southern Miss in 2003 that kept us out of the BCS. Instead of the Fiesta Bowl, we went to the inaugural Fort Worth Bowl and played a certain team from Idaho in what proved to be a really enjoyable game (and a loss for TCU.)

The funny thing is, as heartbreaking as that Southern Miss loss was, that was probably one of my favorite seasons as a TCU fan. Those kids were heroic.

You have a great team, a great coach, and great fans, and you're not going anywhere. (Well, actually, you're going to the Mountain West, and I'll be delighted to see that BSU flag flying over Amon Carter Stadium next year.)

I know that none of this helps the way you feel right now, but don't lose sight of everything you guys have.

GO BRONCOS!

GO FROGS!

I thought I was coming into a troll thread.. Kind words. Best of Luck.

Horny4TCU

GO BRONCOS!

GO FROGS!

EWWWWW

Goodnight

San Jose State in 2000 was worse in my opinion. I felt that the Southern Miss game was a tough one to win, and the fact we seemed to win every game by a field goal that year, I felt our time was up. I wasn't surprised at all when we lost that game, in fact I almost expected it.

But San Jose State in 2000 came out of nowhere. That was a very talented TCU team that got beat by a team who didn't even belong on the same field. SJSU was last in the nation in run defense and we led the country in rushing offense. In fact I would say that SJSU over TCU that year was a top 5 upset of the century so far that deserves to be mentioned with Appalachian State vs. Michigan and the likes.

BSUFAN9999

Thanks for the note. The loss was disappointing, but we had our chances to put the game out of reach.

We will be big supporters of the Frogs. Go cause some change!!!!