• The KillerFrogs

Herman out...........

Peacefrog

Degenerate
ive yet to be wrong. Even got Moose boy claiming somebody needs to push or beat Max at the QB position and he’s excited about chandler Morris (not sure I agree with the personnel, but I got [ #2020 ] for suggesting max isn’t the guy)

they have a great QB for next year and Sark’s background will help them instantly for transfers and recruiting on offense.

The names floating around for assistants are impressive.
Who is this clown?

HG73

Undoubtedly an unavoidable fate is awaiting us. Is there no way we can escape it? The only solution is to beg re-admittance to the Mountain West Conference and thereby avoid excruciating humiliation at the hands of Sark et al...
Maybe we can get back into the BigEast. Beat up on all the catholic basketball schools. They owe us $5mil anyway.

4th. down

He can improve a ton and still not match the 32-18 win % of mensa at UT. He's not getting access to better talent at UT than he did at USC. This is an uninspiring hire.

I agree, the change is not worth it.

I don't think the won/loss record was the deciding factor....the Big Cigars could not stand Mensa with his sledge hammer antics, the Eyes of Texas, and his general personality. It won't be easy for Sark to better Mensa's record. Good for us, it keeps them from getting up to OUs level and gives us a better shot at 2nd. or 3rd. in conf. UT is slipping, no Saban or Meyer, they cannot get a top coach to come and get into that mess.

Eight

I agree, the change is not worth it.

I don't think the won/loss record was the deciding factor....the Big Cigars could not stand Mensa with his sledge hammer antics, the Eyes of Texas, and his general personality. It won't be easy for Sark to better Mensa's record. Good for us, it keeps them from getting up to OUs level and gives us a better shot at 2nd. or 3rd. in conf. UT is slipping, no Saban or Meyer, they cannot get a top coach to come and get into that mess.

22 -13 in conference play, losing recruits in the state of texas, and the ags making progress under jimbo. let and mensa being a colossal [ profanity ]'

Salfrog

Tier 1
We have a few coaches on our staff that Sark can have, and we have an OC & a Offensive HC that Bama can also have to replace Sark. Would be a win win win for all 3 schools. Ok, maybe not because we don't know who all was in GP's wedding.

Pharm Frog

We have a few coaches on our staff that Sark can have, and we have an OC & a Offensive HC that Bama can also have to replace Sark. Would be a win win win for all 3 schools. Ok, maybe not because we don't know who all was in GP's wedding.

I can find out VERY easily.

Moose Stuff

ive yet to be wrong. Even got Moose boy claiming somebody needs to push or beat Max at the QB position and he’s excited about chandler Morris (not sure I agree with the personnel, but I got [ #2020 ] for suggesting max isn’t the guy)

they have a great QB for next year and Sark’s background will help them instantly for transfers and recruiting on offense.

The names floating around for assistants are impressive.

Every last person on this board agrees that we need someone to push Max and I'm not "excited" about Chandler Morris. I guess that ends your streak of never being wrong.

you think somebody who was 46-38 while being an alcoholic (and a divorce) can’t learn and improve from that experience + being sober?

He did pretty well in the NFL, too. Obviously had a role in developing Mac Jones either in playcalling or decision making

And I’m crazy? Yeah right
I think what everyone is trying to say is that you have no scheissing clue how Sark is going to do, but act like you’re some kind of know-it-all bad ass, which frankly, makes you look like a doosh.

ticketfrog123

I think what everyone is trying to say is that you have no scheissing clue how Sark is going to do, but act like you’re some kind of know-it-all bad ass, which frankly, makes you look like a doosh.

everyone is trashing the hire and calling the guy an alcoholic bum.

I’m the doosh for saying something different? Eyeroll.

not really a tough comment to imply there’s plenty of fools on this board.

Sark has succeeded at the highest levels of offense for both NFL and NCAA when he’s sober and defeating his demons.

maybe you’re all insecure and nervous, but his background and coaching insight is way above what Herman accomplished by beating up on a G5 conference with much better players. Herman brought along his G5 coordinators who sucked - Sark won’t be making that mistake.

HG73

everyone is trashing the hire and calling the guy an alcoholic bum.

I’m the doosh for saying something different? Eyeroll.

not really a tough comment to imply there’s plenty of fools on this board.

Sark has succeeded at the highest levels of offense for both NFL and NCAA when he’s sober and defeating his demons.

maybe you’re all insecure and nervous, but his background and coaching insight is way above what Herman accomplished by beating up on a G5 conference with much better players. Herman brought along his G5 coordinators who sucked - Sark won’t be making that mistake.
What is it that Sark accomplished again? At UW? USC?

ticketfrog123

What is it that Sark accomplished again? At UW? USC?

took a doormat 0-12 program that willingham destroyed and turned them into a top 25 program, which had not happened since 2001. Pretty difficult to take a 0-12 team to .500 or so the next year.

USC - he can identify QB talent and got Sam darnold. Turned Kessler into a 3rd round pick which feels like a miracle looking back. His personal issues peaked there obviously.