• The KillerFrogs

Heartland College Sports: TCU’s Isaiah Manning Explains April Fool’s Transfer Portal Joke

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU’s Isaiah Manning Explains April Fool’s Transfer Portal Joke​

By Joe Tillery

TCU freshman forward Isaiah Manning took to social media on Monday afternoon and posted an April Fool’s joke that got taken a little bit too seriously.

Manning mentioned that he was entering the transfer portal due to Jamie Dixon departing TCU’s program, a take that he would later have to clarify.

The Texas native took to X and posted highlights from practice throughout his redshirt season with the caption, “Firstly, I am so appreciative of my freshman year at TCU. With the recent news of Coach Dixon’s departure, however, I have decided to enter my name in the transfer portal with four years of eligibility. I never imagined this, but here is my practice film from this year.”

Read more at https://www.heartlandcollegesports....ng-explains-april-fools-transfer-portal-joke/

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Take note however some are mentioning (speculating) HCJD as a candidate to go to Southern Cal. That coach is leaving to take over at SMU.