• The KillerFrogs

He Just Doesn't Stop

EternalFrog

I just saw one of the tweets (insert joke here) on ESPN's College Football home page. It had this quote from RGIII - "We can beat anyone."

I guess being 4-2 is the same as being undefeated in his mind.

jack the frog

I may be proven wrong, but I bet they get worked over at least twice more this season, maybe by a weak but angry Texas team this weekend.

Young and Horned

Yeah, I think Texas is going to come out and torch them. I think Baylor has the ability to win the game, but I am thinking the team probably is going to react to what ole Mack said about the team in the postgame news conference.

BeYou

Dude isn't bright. I would question his ability to make the grades to be eligible to play football at Baylor.
He is graduating after this semester, after only being at Baylor for 2.5 years.
He has a 3.4 GPA and plans to attend Law School if the NFL doesn't come calling.

He has really good decision making skills. He only has 7 career INT, 4 of them come from tipped passes.

What do you expect the leader of our team to say?
We can beat anyone except for the following: TCU, Oregon, Alabama, Auburn, etc etc.

D

Daniel Plainview

He has a 3.4 GPA and plans to attend Law School if the NFL doesn't come calling.

He has really good decision making skills. He only has 7 career INT, 4 of them come from tipped passes.

We can beat anyone except for the following: TCU, Oregon, Alabama, Auburn, etc etc.

so maybe he's book smart. But he sounds retardedly delusional when talking about how good baylor is. They havn't proven anything this year.

If they win out the rest of the season, I'll give baylor some credit.

toad horny

and plans to attend Law School if the NFL doesn't come calling.

He has really good decision making skills.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doesn't Law School involve speaking at some point? I think that's where his decision making skills are severely diminished.

BeYou

so maybe he's book smart. But he sounds retardedly delusional when talking about how good baylor is. They havn't proven anything this year.

If they win out the rest of the season, I'll give baylor some credit.

Your right, we havent really proven anything.
I guess it will start this weekend, although if we beat Texas im not sure if it will prove much because Texas has been down.

Oklahoma State will kill us, our pass defense is equivalent to a high school team. Justin Blackmon will burn us ALL day long.
Lucky for us, Texas A&M passing game is about as good as a high school team, so we should be able to win that at home.

We will lose to OU at home to end the season, no explanation needed.

Possible 8-4 - which im sure Frog fans will like to see
or
7-5 - still a huge improvement for us

HoustonHornedFrog

I just saw one of the tweets (insert joke here) on ESPN's College Football home page. It had this quote from RGIII - "We can beat anyone."

I guess being 4-2 is the same as being undefeated in his mind.

By that he meant, "we can beat anyone, and just becase there might be an occasional fluke by which another team happens to score more points than we do, doesn't mean that we can't,or wouldn't beat them on any other day."

Their defense sucks.

I watched their defense get torn to shreds against Texas Tech and Kansas State.

Of course since he doesn't play D, RGIII is more than willing to throw them under the bus and blame them for the times they do lose. Just see his comments after the TCU game.

McFroggin

Who cares what RGIII thinks or says? The kid can't throw or run against us. He could barely stand after the game. If he can't play, he has to do something to get the NFL scouts' attention.

Mike Brooks

Prolly should start planning. BTW, GPA doesnt equate to decision making skills. Somehow rolling CU, KU and KSU (worst D's in the country or close to it) has BU at the top of the mountain? Losing to TT? Seriously? His fave target is Josh Gordon. Wait...Now I get his mindless rants.

ifrog

By that he meant, "we can beat anyone, and just becase there might be an occasional fluke by which another team happens to score more points than we do, doesn't mean that we can't,or wouldn't beat them on any other day."

Of course since he doesn't play D, RGIII is more than willing to throw them under the bus and blame them for the times they do lose. Just see his comments after the TCU game.

+1

Rabble Rouser

I'd expect the leader of your team to say, "We need to keep working hard in practice to get better if we want to reach our goal of winning the Big 12 South. The next 4 games on our schedule will be a challenge, but I promise you we will be ready."

DickBumpastache

I hope they do beat every team left on their schedule, especially UT and Aggy. Can you imagine the fury that would be created if TCU and Baylor end the season as the top 2 teams in Texas? Plus it would be a huge boost for our SOS.

Sure he talks a lot, but I wish RG3 well. He may be delusional but he's helping us every time he puts up 500 total yards and a W.

Limey Frog

Who cares what RGIII has to say? TCU destroyed Baylor. If their players or fans whine that they could win if we played again, just ask them if they want to play any of their wins over.

I'm outright rooting for Baylor to win the Big XII. I know that theoretically hurts our recruiting, but I think the guys who are a good fit for TCU are always going to come here. I'd rather have our guys right now than any of the Whorns' soft bunch. I bet every one of them was higher rated by Rivals.

How awesome would it be to see the Bears win the Longwhorn Conference and be able to rub it in their faces that the Frogs blasted them in a cake walk?!