• The KillerFrogs

Hauss Hejny wearing his first TCU jersey

Chongo94

Adam Schobel is a 2025 prospect, who is committed to Baylor. He is Matt's son (who also started out at QB), and is already 6-4, but only 185lbs. Gundy and Holgorsen also offered him. I guess it is early, but no offer to a legacy 4 star QB who is ranked as the 16th best QB in his class by Rivals is headshaking.
Go Frogs What GIF by TCU Football

Welcome to the Dykes Show…

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Dykes is likely clueless about the Schobel generational legacy. Which isn’t a reason just to offer (unless you are Staubach). But in this case this is 4-star TCU legacy.

Schobel prefers to stay close to his Columbus home and liked the Baylor offense, but Baylor does now have a new OC, Jake Spavital. Most important with the Schobel‘s is they felt comfortable with the character of the coaches.

TCU has four-star 2025 QB Ty Hawkins committed and it appears schools may have a bit more interest in him. Appears Hawkins is the bettter runner and Schobel the better passer, at this point. Hawkins ran for 833 and 920 yards with 8.9 and 9.3 yards per carry the last two seasons in Class 6A, San Antonio Johnson. I think Columbus is 3A Division 1.

Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Schobel prefers to stay close to his Columbus home and liked the Baylor offense, but Baylor does now have a new OC, Jake Spavital. Most important with the Schobel‘s is they felt comfortable with the character of the coaches.

TCU has four-star 2025 QB Ty Hawkins committed and it appears schools may have a bit more interest in him. Appears Hawkins is the bettter runner and Schobel the better passer, at this point. Hawkins ran for 833 and 920 yards with 8.9 and 9.3 yards per carry the last two seasons in Class 6A, San Antonio Johnson. I think Columbus is 3A Division 1.
Show me where you are getting that. The Schobels are a deep Frogs family.

At the very least you offer.