• The KillerFrogs

Harsin Out at Auburn

Zubaz

Something went sour in that relationship real quick. They were trying to fire the guy for cause after just one season (where he won some good games and still made a bowl). Ever since, Harsin has basically been pulling a Costanza and just showing up to work so they can't fire him without paying him out.

Pharm Frog

The Deion Sanders to Auburn rumors have.
One of my colleagues is a huge Auburn donor although he's much more tied into the basketball program. This Prime Time rumor has been going around over there for weeks. From what my colleague says, everything will come down to two specific power brokers on the plains and he cannot imagine a situation where Deion fits into their thoughts.

Eight

Something went sour in that relationship real quick. They were trying to fire the guy for cause after just one season (where he won some good games and still made a bowl). Ever since, Harsin has basically been pulling a Costanza and just showing up to work so they can't fire him without paying him out.

bringing your sidepiece down with you from Idaho isn't a good way to start

dawg

Pics before I offer an opinion on your assertion.
Pics before I offer an opinion on your assertion.

91jhWCI.thumb.png.87cc69281edce9e08484782b3808f7d8.png

There are other pics circulating the Interwebs that may, um, violate the "family-friendly nature" of the FFF and necessitate @TxFrog1999 using his admin duties.