• The KillerFrogs

Guess we need a game thread

LVH

We need to learn how to catch balls. And that’s it.

What else do you expect him to say? It's too late in the season to make any coaching changes. I'm sure, like how Trump fires Sessions the day after the elections on Tuesday, that we will see firings and movement as soon as the season is over. But at this point not much you can say really.

Mean Purple

Patterson's comments with Brian (Summary) on post game radio:

We saw how good they are and saw how beat up we are.

Could not get them off the field running.

We are not at the point where we can make mistakes and still (get it done or something to that extent.)

They have sr. qb, run the ball well. Can't make those mistakes.

We had good practices. Now we just have to go back and get it done. Basically told the team they have to get to work for the next couple of weeks (or something to that extent)

Asked about the fumble on the return - I saw that we have fumbled on 4 kickoffs in our times coming to West Virginia.

Asked if WVU can go all the way - pointed out that they have to get past Okie State and Zero U, if they get through that, they have a shot. Pointed out that OU has a very exciting offense though.

Pharm Frog

What else do you expect him to say? It's too late in the season to make any coaching changes. I'm sure, like how Trump fires Sessions the day after the elections on Tuesday, that we will see firings and movement as soon as the season is over. But at this point not much you can say really.

You are far and away more certain of that than I am.

Latest posts