• The KillerFrogs

Guess we need a game thread

Mean Purple

Patterson's comments with Brian (Summary) on post game radio:

We saw how good they are and saw how beat up we are.

Could not get them off the field running.

We are not at the point where we can make mistakes and still (get it done or something to that extent.)

They have sr. qb, run the ball well. Can't make those mistakes.

We had good practices. Now we just have to go back and get it done. Basically told the team they have to get to work for the next couple of weeks (or something to that extent)

Asked about the fumble on the return - I saw that we have fumbled on 4 kickoffs in our times coming to West Virginia.

Asked if WVU can go all the way - pointed out that they have to get past Okie State and Zero U, if they get through that, they have a shot. Pointed out that OU has a very exciting offense though.
Forgot one item.
He pointed that there was one person the blame falls on. Him.

Guess he missed where his OC crapped the bed again.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Is that a Bob Ross painting on Greir's arm?
a self portrait
3ff.jpg

PurplFrawg

Administrator
So what did we learn today?
Need a special teams coach.
Need new offensive staff.
And when faced with the challenge of one of two ailments, go with the flu over hem0rrhoids.

Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.

I had late night with new girlfriend so woke up around halftime. Was upset with score and by end of third period we went to nice patio place for late lunch.

They had some tv’s but could not bring myself to ask to watch game.