• The KillerFrogs

Grambling NOT hiring Art Briles as OC

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
On a related note:

WNBA All-Star Brittney Griner was arrested in Russia last month at a Moscow airport after a search of her luggage revealed vape cartridges.

The Russian Customs Service said Saturday that the cartridges were identified as containing oil derived from cannabis, which could carry a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison. The customs service identified the person arrested as a player for the U.S. women's team and did not specify the date of her arrest. Russian media reported the player was Griner, and her agent did not dispute those reports.

Dragged to the foetid bowels of Lubyanka Prison...

geefrogs

On a related note:

WNBA All-Star Brittney Griner was arrested in Russia last month at a Moscow airport after a search of her luggage revealed vape cartridges.

The Russian Customs Service said Saturday that the cartridges were identified as containing oil derived from cannabis, which could carry a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison. The customs service identified the person arrested as a player for the U.S. women's team and did not specify the date of her arrest. Russian media reported the player was Griner, and her agent did not dispute those reports.

I've been through Sheremetyevo airport a few times. Even during amicable times, you always were on heightened alert until that entry/exit stamp was given. I do not envy her right now at all. Im guessing they are more interested in how many rubles she can provide to get out of town. Hope she gets home.