• The KillerFrogs

GP Just Said

tcuwags

Maponga may be lost. Hope not, he was a beast today.

Great win Frogs!!!

And did anyone hear Les Miles? That guy makes me sick.

P

peterbecket

It was way worse than I just wrote it.

No doubt. It was a major drama enactment in which the lady interviewer started with a tearful praise of SEC football. The BCS/SEC is in an all out panic. The SEC is a joke whose conference would not be able to stop a sophisticated spread offense. Alabama would take 4th in the MWC. They would lose at Air Force or at San Diego.

Planks

Can someone tell me how a thread about losing our starting defensive end turned into a thread about playing LSU?

jack the frog

The BCS/SEC is in an all out panic.

Robert Smith said, as reported in another thread, that TCU will be #2 for him now.
He went on to say more however. With the Bama loss, he said the 1 loss SEC threat to the NC game is over. Basically said that LSU is out of time. SEC down to an Auburn Must Run the Table chance at the MNC. Even McShay agreed.

P

peterbecket

Robert Smith said, as reported in another thread, that TCU will be #2 for him now.
He went on to say more however. With the Bama loss, he said the 1 loss SEC threat to the NC game is over. Basically said that LSU is out of time. SEC down to an Auburn Must Run the Table chance at the MNC. Even McShay agreed.

Enough said.:biggrin:

TEUFELI

Now THIS was a game! This is what college football is all about!

(almost like he was dissing our game) The big boys just don't get us.
Don't we have them on a future schedule?

Huh???

I hate Miles as much as anyone...but they were freaking playing Alabama during our dismantling of Utah. You think he even knew who won our game? Think he was getting iPhone updates on TCU/Utah in between calling plays?? Get some thicker skin

P

peterbecket

Huh???

I hate Miles as much as anyone...but they were freaking playing Alabama during our dismantling of Utah. You think he even knew who won our game? Think he was getting iPhone updates on TCU/Utah in between calling plays?? Get some thicker skin

I know Les Miles is dumb but he knew about the big Utah/TCU game. Why do you think he went into that staged plea.

I had a buddy call me from Florida the other day to have me listen to the local radio sports station interview GP and talk about the big game. The big game they were talking about in Florida was TCU/Utah. Not Alabama/LSU.

Wake up. The college football landscape has changed in big ways. This is 2010. Boise and Utah can claim 4 NC's the last several years.

NewFrogFan

Now THIS was a game! This is what college football is all about!

(almost like he was dissing our game) The big boys just don't get us.
Don't we have them on a future schedule?

I seriously doubt he even knew what TCU was doing. His comments had everything to do with what he just went through.