• The KillerFrogs

Good news

Limey Frog

View attachment 13571And Miller possibly to announce he is coming back!!
Interesting. That'd be fantastic for us, obviously. I don't really care that much about the NFL so I'm not especially informed on this decision process, but I know that running backs have a short shelf life. I thought it was one of the positions at which an extra year of development at the college level doesn't necessarily help much. Is that only true of the very top level guys?

(Can't see QJ coming back; seems like he's pretty much consensus as the first WR off the board.)

McFroggin

Interesting. That'd be fantastic for us, obviously. I don't really care that much about the NFL so I'm not especially informed on this decision process, but I know that running backs have a short shelf life. I thought it was one of the positions at which an extra year of development at the college level doesn't necessarily help much. Is that only true of the very top level guys?

(Can't see QJ coming back; seems like he's pretty much consensus as the first WR off the board.)

QJ is declaring

Casey T

This draft’s RB class is really deep, might be part of kendre’s decision. Also some big time nfl rb free agents will be available this coming offseason

y2kFrog

This draft’s RB class is really deep, might be part of kendre’s decision. Also some big time nfl rb free agents will be available this coming offseason
Also depends on how serious the knee injury is. If he's not able to do much at the combine, it could cost him enough money where NIL starts to make a difference.

FinanceFrog

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

Latest posts