• The KillerFrogs

good news

hindry

we don't have to jumps bsu to play in ncg

arriving at end of season #2 enusres our place in ncg

depends on continued losses of AQ teams...auburn, oregon....which seems probable

buuuuuuuutttttt

means another bowl game against bsu

fanatical frog

Oregon still needs to fight their way through Southern Cal; Arizona and Oregon State, who....despite a loss last night will play Oregon very tough.

We need some help from either or both of Mizzou and OK State with OU.....but both are currently top 20 so stranger things have happened.

Auburn now only has to beat Alabama.

LSU is clanging around back there still undefeated but they still have to wade through Auburn; Bana and Arkansas......don't think they can do it.

The big remaining question is ........will the system put a one loss Bama in the title game?

fanatical frog

south carolina losing to kentucky hurts bama

Yes, it also takes South Carolina out of contention....they were tenth in the AP. We had a very good day yesterday with Ohio State; Nebraska and South Carolina all losing. Baylor winning helps a little and Nevada losing might help a little bit. Tough break with Oregon State and SMU losing.....that would have capped off a day as near to perfect as it's ever gonna get.

VictoryLap

The great thing, if Oklahoma happens to win out, is the voters are sick of putting OU in the championship game or BCS games to see them get beaten.

That, and everyone now realizes that the Big 12 is a joke of a conference this year.

hindry

my question:

would a lower ranked undefeated..say auburn or ou....move into 1 or 2?

i don't know so i am asking....isn't oregon our only impediment to ncg at this point?

P

purplePPO

I would say UTAH is our biggest obstacle to a BCS and or National Championship game. A lot of scenerios are out of TCU's control. We just need to take care of out business.

jake102

I would say UTAH is our biggest obstacle to a BCS and or National Championship game. A lot of scenerios are out of TCU's control. We just need to take care of out business.

+1

As of now I'd have to imagine we are the underdog going into the Utah game. #5 at #10 I'd generally give the #10 team the advantage... especially with our winning percentage there. Maybe a 2 or 3 points underdog. If we win we will have a bigger win than most any team.

FROGDADDY

+1

As of now I'd have to imagine we are the underdog going into the Utah game. #5 at #10 I'd generally give the #10 team the advantage... especially with our winning percentage there. Maybe a 2 or 3 points underdog. If we win we will have a bigger win than most any team.

I'll be shocked if we are the underdog in that game. We hammered them everywhere but the scoreboard last time we went up there and we destroyed them last year. We're unbeaten again and we're ranked higher than they are. If Vegas makes Utah the favorite in that one they'll lose a bunch of money.

RufeBruton

Air Force is our NEXT impediment. If we don't take care of Air Force, then what comes afterwards is a moot point.

+1

That is strange logic.

Gunner

Don't worry about the scenarios, the "fix" is in. Just wait, it won't show up 'til we get closer to the final games.