• The KillerFrogs

Good job Baylor

BaldingBear

Thanks for the classy post. I'm really ecstatic tonight; Baylor needed a big win like this. My son got to run on the field after the game and one of the Baylor players gave him his gloves-he will have great memories from tonight.
I have no doubt your coach will get things corrected and TCU will go on to have another good season. Best of luck the rest of the way.

roddog

Banned
Thanks for the classy post. I'm really ecstatic tonight; Baylor needed a bg win like this. My son got to run on the field after the game and one of the Baylor players gave him his gloves-he will have great memories from tonight.
I have no doubt your coach will get things corrected and TCU will go on to have another good season. Best of luck the rest of the way.

except for the small fight at the end, i was impressed by both teams sportsmanship at games end, when the baylor fans stormed the field around all the tcu players was glad to see allot of sportsmanship!

Frog89

Thanks for the classy post. I'm really ecstatic tonight; Baylor needed a big win like this. My son got to run on the field after the game and one of the Baylor players gave him his gloves-he will have great memories from tonight.

Very cool your son got to do that, even though I would have preferred it not be after a win over TCU. He'll remember that for the rest of his life. Good stuff.

SuperToad

Um, yeah. That's generally expected of all coaches. I don't think GP should get a pat on the back for that.

You're right, it is expected. Problem is, a lot of coaches wouldn't do that after that. Point is, TCU was classy to Baylor. If you don't appreciate that, that's your problem.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Way for your Old Green and Gold to go, BB. This a year your program particularly can use it. Was in Waco, and your fans were good hosts. Keep it up. As Gary says, we'll be rootin' for ya...especially against UT at the Case.