• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: SFA vs. TCU Baseball Preview

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU BASEBALL 2022 TCU HORNED FROGS BASEBALL
#13 TCU Horned Frogs (2-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (1-2, 0-0 WAC)

TCU HORNED FROGS

Record: 2-1
Home Record: 0-0
Big 12: 0-0
Head Coach: Kirk Saarloos

STEPHEN F. AUSTIN LUMBERJACKS
Record: 1-2
Road Record: 1-2
WAC: 0-0
Head Coach: Johnny Cardenas

GAME INFORMATION
Tuesday • Feb. 22 • 6 p.m.
Cam Brown vs. TBA

TCU NOTABLES
• TCU went 2-1 in the opening weekend of the Kirk Saarloos era.
• TCU has scored five ninth inning runs, rallying from eighth inning deficits both times. TCU went 1-1 in those games.
• TCU ranks third in the Big 12 in batting average (.311), third in ERA (3.20) and fourth in defense (.980).
• Nine Horned Frogs made their debut over the weekend. Four debuted in the lineup and five on the mound.
• TCU stole six bases and is tied for the Big 12 lead.
• TCU scored first inning runs in all three games
• Brayden Taylor posted multi-hit games in all three games and leads the Big 12 with a .636 average.
• Taylor is the Big 12 Player of the Week.
• Brett Walker made his TCU debut and twirled a league-leading 6 2/3 scoreless innings.
• Taylor, Elijah Nunez, Kurtis Byrne and Tommy Sacco hit safely in all three matches
• Sacco tallied three hits in each of the final two games in Arizona and co-leads the team with seven.
• Augie Mihlbauer and Marcelo Perez each made two appearances on the mound.
• River Ridings tallied his second career save in the season-opener against San Diego State.

HOME NOTABLES
• TCU will play 27 home games this season.
• TCU is 428-145 all-time at Lupton Stadium.
• TCU owns a 93-33 mark in midweek games at home.
• TCU is 194-66 at home since Kirk Saarloos’ arrival on campus.
• TCU has won five straight midweek games at Lupton dating back to last season.
• TCU has won 20 or more games in 15 of the 19 seasons Lupton Stadium has been in existence.

See the full release at https://s3.amazonaws.com/gofrogs.com/documents/2022/2/21/SFA.pdf

Eight

It was a good suggestion. I sometimes forget that gofrogs has this info. I'm so used to getting my info HERE lol.

200.gif