• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
If I were in the press pool, every time this piece of [ Finebaum ] took the podium my first question would be, please describe your actions as your father and the entire program around you both either ignored or covered up numerous cases of sexual assault and rape of students perpetrated by the players on the team you were responsible for.

Wexahu

If I were in the press pool, every time this piece of [ Finebaum ] took the podium my first question would be, please describe your actions as your father and the entire program around you both either ignored or covered up numerous cases of sexual assault and rape of students perpetrated by the players on the team you were responsible for.
If what actually happened was maybe 10% of what I was being accused of, I’d probably just not say a word either and go about my business. I wouldn’t apologize for something I didn’t do or for something that didn’t happen. And I’m not saying nothing happened, I’m saying not near on the scale as the accusations.

As a member of the press you could continue to ask those questions but you’d quickly start looking like an ass with an agenda that few others have.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Really?

How long until Warden Art is hanging around the TCU Program?
I don’t think he is allowed to approach within 100 yds of a school…
Being Sex And The City GIF

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
If what actually happened was maybe 10% of what I was being accused of, I’d probably just not say a word either and go about my business. I wouldn’t apologize for something I didn’t do it for something that didn’t happen. And I’m not saying nothing happened, I’m saying not near on the scale as the accusations.

As a member of the press you could continue to ask those questions but you’d quickly start looking like an ass with an agenda that few others have.
If he’s got an honest answer to that question, I would very much like to hear it.

A moral high ground — take heart. One can believe that TCU occupies a moral high ground here by hiring these former Baylor coaches after time has passed.

Baylor is a visceral rival and TCU rises above it all, rising above all those whom just won’t let it go and continue to judge and hold unrelenting condemnation of those Baylor staffers of a decade ago.

Texas Christian University is leading by good moral example and being better. Get on board, people—Lead On, Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Brog

If you actually did this continually, you probably wouldn't be a member of the "press pool" very long.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Undoubtedly. So in summary, we’d throw out a guy asking questions about what a scumbag did or didn’t do as a part of a massive cover up of many multiple sexual assaults, but the guy who was in the middle of it will be paid millions and asked to lead TCU student-athletes. Yeah unfortunately, I’m sure you’re 100% right.

Endless Purple

Much better with Briles. He increased their scoring avg by about 10 points, and numbers were quite good in the SEC.
Arkansas averaged 21.4 points per game in 2019. In 2020, Briles first year, they moved to 25.7. Only a 4 point increase. It took 3 years to improve over 10 points per game to get to 32.4 in 2022. So not a simple 10 point increase right away, (almost a 10 point improvement by 2021)

That put them at 6th in the SEC for scoring in 2022. Not sure "quite good" is how I would phrase that. Maybe decent comes to mind.

edit: They were 35th nationally while TCU was 9th in 2022..

HFrog1999

Arkansas averaged 21.4 points per game in 2019. In 2020, Briles first year, they moved to 25.7. Only a 4 point increase. It took 3 years to improve over 10 points per game to get to 32.4 in 2022. So not a simple 10 point increase right away, (almost a 10 point improvement by 2021)

That put them at 6th in the SEC for scoring in 2022. Not sure "quite good" is how I would phrase that. Maybe decent comes to mind.

In 2021 Arkansas scored 0 against Georgia

TCURiggs

Undoubtedly. So in summary, we’d throw out a guy asking questions about what a scumbag did or didn’t do as a part of a massive cover up of many multiple sexual assaults, but the guy who was in the middle of it will be paid millions and asked to lead TCU student-athletes. Yeah unfortunately, I’m sure you’re 100% right.

You can even get outraged at hypotheticals. Seems exhausting.

McFroggin

In 2019, Arkansas was 0-8 in conference. They were the Kansas of the Big 12. They were absolutely terrible. Recruiting was poor. Briles arrives and increases scoring by 10+ in the SEC.

I’d argue Kansas has done a great job of turning things around lately.

DeuceBoogieNights

No. You wouldn't be a member of the media because your dumb ass questions would get you fired by your employer because nobody would want want to read the same column every week.

Maybe Tyler and others are victims of sexual or physical abuse, or have loved ones that are, and are bringing that emotional weight to this unresolvable bore of argument.

Last edited:

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
Maybe Tyler and others are victims of sexual or physical abuse, or have loved ones that are, and are bringing that emotional weight to this unresolvable bore of argument.
Yep you win, he’s an awesome hire and any transgression is worth winning. I say let’s bring on Art as our TITLE IX compliance coordinator while we’re at it. It was all over 10 years ago and is so much water under the bridge.

Yep you win, he’s an awesome hire and any transgression is worth winning. I say let’s bring on Art as our TITLE IX compliance coordinator while we’re at it. It was all over 10 years ago and is so much water under the bridge.
I am just speculating as to why you keep venting the same thought and frustration in multiple threads as if you are emotionally wrecked by this. You keep repeating and I don’t think you are thinking clearly; clouded by emotion. If you were not anonymous, would you be conducting yourself like this? How about your place of work? I prefer your eye for architecture.

Last edited: