• The KillerFrogs

Get your picture with the Iron Skillet

Young and Horned

Actually a smart idea on their part. But agree with Maniac, better get the picture soon because GaPatt ain't going to let that skillet stay in Dallas long and when he gets it back, I doubt he allows to slip over there again. But kudos to SMU Marketing. Get the most out of the victory. I have not problem with that.

watchfrog

I remember way back when Phil Bennett had a big Iron Skillet breakfast after the last time they won. You can really tell which school this means more to at this point in time. When we win, I think we just throw it on the back porch, it looks kinda rusty like we've been keeping it outside. Maybe they can clean it up for the pictures & so it will be nice when they give it back next year.

Goo

I don't blame them. This win was a big deal for SMU. The next ten game against SMU will be big wins for TCU and I hope HCGP runs up the score in every one of them.

GP has been talking about running score up on SMU for 6 years "next yr I won't call the dogs off" but the fact is we always struggle w SMU (it's their super owl) and we've never had chance to run up score.

Signs it was SMU Superbowl
1. Players charging field
2. Fans charging field
3. SMU giving out "beat TCU" yard signs in Dallas
4. SMU changing season ticket price to 40.33 the score of TCU upset
5. This iron skillet photo deal

I think this rivalry needed an injection of passion and we got it!

Stiff Arm Frog

I'm glad SMU is doing this. While it pisses me off, at least they're finally taking football seriously in Dallas. I was wondering when those pansies would find their jewels.

Lone Frog

Only a few miles from my house. I'm tempted to put on the purple, head over and get my picture taken with it. While holding up a sign showing the number of days until it returns to TCU.