• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

Pharm Frog

Y’all are seeing what OU is doing? Moving the pocket. Changing the point of attack for any rushers on the QB. AN end or a blitzer just can’t attack a spot consistently. It helps the OL

Big diff is that our DEs can’t do squat so they can put the pocket wherever they want. Our tackles can’t do squat so we can’t put a pocket anywhere.

ticketfrog123

Yeah, because he has more than 1.2 seconds before 4 guys are on top of him.

duggan’s sack last drive came with one rusher breaking through.

to say it’s ONLY the OL and not his pocket awareness is...biased and jumping on the JA hate train (which I’m a member of)

it’s a combination of QB and OL

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

to say it’s ONLY the OL and not his pocket awareness is...biased and jumping on the JA hate train (which I’m a member of)

Terry Bradshaw would say that once you start looking at the rush instead of looking downfield, you're done.

He is trying to trust them...

TX_Krötenechse

Misi is a disaster. I guess Cooper isn't doing that well either. Mathis is pretty solid against run, a disaster in pass rush. The other DE isn't good. Bethley is average
I wish we would just go ahead and start playing the promising true freshmen. At least work them into the rotation. Our line can’t get any worse, and they’d get some valuable experience.

JugbandFrog

It also doesn’t help that we aren’t running routes that consider that Max won’t consistently have time to throw.

At this point, I think Max is getting David Carr type PTSD. He is always waiting for the hit to occur.