reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Join Date Sep 2009
Posts 6,089

TCU could never survive in the Big 12....right?

cdsfrog

Kenny hill zero turnovers. All we need.

Do that every game and we are 9-0. Keep doing it and we go to the playoffs. At least Iowa State didn't embarrass us. At 20-3 it looked like they wood. That's a really gritty team they have.

tcumaniac

It'll get buried in this thread, but how many of you "older" guys ever thought you'd see the Frogs beat UT four straight years?

Hell. I'm only 26 and I couldn't have imagined anything like this less than 10 years ago.

Even growing up in Fort Worth, I always felt like an outcast being a TCU fan amongst all the burnt orange. From elementary school, to middle school, and finally to high school, I had to put up with their arrogant, entitled, condescending BS that always belittled and dismissed TCU as being a nobody.

UT holds a special place in my heart when it comes to sports hate. Beating those SOBs 4 years straight is indescribably sweet.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Hell. I'm only 26 and I couldn't have imagined anything like this less than 10 years ago.

Even growing up in Fort Worth, I always felt like an outcast being a TCU fan amongst all the burnt orange. From elementary school, to middle school, and finally to high school, I had to put up with their arrogant, entitled, condescending BS that always belittled and dismissed TCU as being a nobody.

UT holds a special place in my heart when it comes to sports hate. Beating those SOBs 4 years straight is indescribably sweet.
I remember sitting in AGC (me and 2 or 300 real fans in purple) with #1 Texas leading 51-0. They announce Ohio State was crushing some nobody in the BIG 2 and Little 8 Bt 60. What does a Darrell Royal do? He takes out the the 2s and 3s and puts Wooster, Bertlesen, Koy, et al back in to make to run it up to 58-0. So if it were up to me there would be no taking a knee against the urine and white from the People’s Republic of Austin...