• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

Mean Purple

The worst play by the coaches was not telling the O-line when we are inside the 3 yard line to use their 300+lb bodies, get pissed off, and put someone on their ass, and have KH hand the ball off to a RB running straight downhill right behind them. 3 straight times if you have to. And tell Cumbie to cut out the wild frog and cutesy Air Raid BS down by the goal line. Our goal line offense is embarrassing.
So much THIS

Snoop1122

Don't put all the blame on Hill. I agree this was one of his worst games ever but Schlottman was even worse and playcalling was inconsistent. We score twice in the second half if Schlottman does not kill drive with these bad penalties and muffling the snap. Sorry I am not sorry I am a Hill supporter. Everybody has a bad game but this is also a team game and the team needed to pick him up.

Mean Purple

Their QB is SO below average it’s not even funny. The entire 2nd half he was like she’ll shocked out there, and we still couldn’t win. That’s what is so disappointing.
I agree. Without an effective run, we don't have it. They could not even put up 3s today. That's very bad. The only points we got were on special teams.

FrogLifeYo

The ole Wild Frog was particularly frustrating today...Can we admit that it fails at least as much as it works..We act like we have an Alabama OL and we can just tell people what we're doing and steam roll them...Oh well I still think we are championship material..We are going to have to put Kenny's confidence back together again

DelFrog

By playing Hill who was obviously 'lost' the entire game, the coaches denied their team a 'chance' to win a very winnable game. Do they really have no confidence that Robinson could perform better than a totally discombobulated Kenny Hill???

Moose Stuff

The ole Wild Frog was particularly frustrating today...Can we admit that it fails at least as much as it works..We act like we have an Alabama OL and we can just tell people what we're doing and steam roll them...Oh well I still think we are championship material..We are going to have to put Kenny's confidence back together again

We ran it three times. It didn’t really impact the game IMO.

Mean Purple

Don't put all the blame on Hill. I agree this was one of his worst games ever but Schlottman was even worse and playcalling was inconsistent. We score twice in the second half if Schlottman does not kill drive with these bad penalties and muffling the snap. Sorry I am not sorry I am a Hill supporter. Everybody has a bad game but this is also a team game and the team needed to pick him up.
Agreed. A coach's job is to put his players in a spot to win the game. Cumbie did not do that. Again, and it has been said by folks for over the past few years, these pass happy schemes just don't seem to play out through a whole season. If the center is gonna play like that, put in the next guy. Andrew should be down the line where he was at the start of the season.