• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs HOG

OmniscienceFrog

42 runs and 31 passes for TCU. I like it.

That is how you win on the road. Let's repeat this again in Stillwater in a few weeks.
Better not waste as many scoring opportunities as they did today. Oklahoma St's offense is a lot, lot, lot, lot better than Arkansas'. I'd like to think we could hold them to 7 points, or even 13 if they have a kicker that can make 20 yard field goals.

ifrog

Hill gotta go. I'd rather give Robinson the chance to develop than let this mess continue. Poor choices and bad passing. He's just not a good QB. I hate to say it, just my opinion. I trust GP, but he also has more personal investment in him. I think it makes it tougher to make those decisions. You know Gary wants these guys to succeed and I do too, but it just ain't working.
LOL

Last edited:

cdsfrog

We didnt play our best yet we won 28-7. Seems like life could be much worse. Offensive line is going to be a strength for the first time in half a decade. Be happy.

LisaLT

I thought we played pretty darn good. Sure there were some mistakes and missed scoring opportunities but that can probably be said in most games by most teams. I love that we are running the ball well. Our OL looked good, defense looked good and we didn't need a FG to win the game - even better. Onward and upward people.

LisaLT

Hill played decently too but I'd like to see him run more when he has no open receivers and can get the first down with his feet.

netty2424

Hill played decently too but I'd like to see him run more when he has no open receivers and can get the first down with his feet.
Or throw it away. But that's easier said than done. He wants to be a playmaker, and you live and die with that mentality. Take the good with the bad I suppose.

FrogLifeYo

The idea that we need to bench a 2-0 QB coming off his best ever road game is ludicrous. Is Kenny a future pro or even all Big 12 level QB..Doubtful but he's our best QB and deserves to lead us until he proves he can't. We may have a dart thrower for a backup but that means nothing in regard to his ability to lead a team. The guys are responding to Kenny... Lets get behind him as a fan base..He's our guy

4 Oaks Frog

What the hell is going on with you Horned Frogs?!? I don't mean the team. I mean all of the whinie butts on this thread. I got home late from work last night and watched the recording of our team into the wee hours of the morning. I was proud of what I saw. Then today, I get on here to find so much displeasure with our team. [ What the heck? ]?!!?
We went to into hostile territory, in front of 70,000 nasty opposing fans, and hung 28 points on a good, not great, SEC team, while holding them to 7 points. Our defense shut down their passing and running games, while our offense, outside of some early season jitters, looked good. And remember, AWHCGMFP didn't have to show anything other than basics in this game. O will get better, which is awesome. D will get better, which is scary. We have a good team that will get better. Maybe it will be Kenny's team, or possibly Shawn's team. That will be Coach P's call, and I Trust in Gary, not you whiners. When I read comments on here like "at least our team didn't suck as bad as theirs." I wonder what kind of crap you might spew if we don't beat SMU by 80.
Spit Blood~~<~< and Darn baylor!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
What the hell is going on with you Horned Frogs?!? I don't mean the team. I mean all of the whinie butts on this thread. I got home late from work last night and watched the recording of our team into the wee hours of the morning. I was proud of what I saw. Then today, I get on here to find so much displeasure with our team. [ What the heck? ]?!!?
We went to into hostile territory, in front of 70,000 nasty opposing fans, and hung 28 points on a good, not great, SEC team, while holding them to 7 points. Our defense shut down their passing and running games, while our offense, outside of some early season jitters, looked good. And remember, AWHCGMFP didn't have to show anything other than basics in this game. O will get better, which is awesome. D will get better, which is scary. We have a good team that will get better. Maybe it will be Kenny's team, or possibly Shawn's team. That will be Coach P's call, and I Trust in Gary, not you whiners. When I read comments on here like "at least our team didn't suck as bad as theirs." I wonder what kind of crap you might spew if we don't beat SMU by 80.
Spit Blood~~<~< and Darn baylor!

You new to the board?

A TCU grad could cure cancer and someone will be critical of the cargo shorts he was wearing...