• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU @ #12 West Virginia, 2:30 pm CT, ABC/ESPN2

AroundWorldFrog said:
Hill is one of 22 players. If he wasn't the best option we have he wouldn't be in the game.
He may be our best option, but he is no leader and does not have any fire in his belly like past quarterbacks we have dad.  He leads about the same as the left guard position.   Might as well try something different.  his confidence is totally shot.  He is probably a great practice quarterback but he isn't a gamer.   What about trying one of the freshmen quarterbacks?  Let's switch to a rebuilding year attitude.  This team probably is going to not go bowling this year.

Frogs97

I wanted nothing to do with Hill from the moment I heard he was coming. Still no fan of his, but your leader doesn't always have to be your QB. Just need someone (or some people) that are out on the field that holds each other accountable. Neither side of the ball has that right now, and it's painful to watch. The total lack of discipline is astounding.

Pharm Frog

LisaLT said:
I can't imagine how he is going to explain this performance coming out of a bye week.
It's like when a panther decides to downsize from a four-bedroom colonial to a patio home but discovers that a crouton is just day old break with salt and pepper and garlic.

netty2424

orrwasright said:

While the time it takes to read it is longer than the Frogs average offensive possession today you could easily read it while WVU has the ball and I thought it would be better than simply saying the same thing in forty different posts.
Giving you a hard time, but that threads hard to keep up with and actually watch the game. Moves quickly.

Moose Stuff

Mean Purple said:
We can beat Tech, but only if the team actually tries. KH had no sense of urgency today. And he has more bad passes than good.Defense is just bad.
Gave up under 400 yards of offense. Just 3.3 yards per carry. 5 sacks. Bad is probably the wrong word.

I won't say the D was "good" but it wasn't nearly as big of an issue as the offense doing nothing and Gray's boneheaded fumbles.  A decent game by the offense and special teams and the game could have been won with pretty much the same defensive level of performance.