• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Why is Baylor Playing TCU?

texpat-ute

Hey, didn't know TTU plays TCU this year? When is that game scheduled?

My bad; I cross referenced the 2011 schedule with the 2010 schedule. Still, you guys should have a weekly Big 12(-2) cupcake scheduling award to expose these impostors.

P

peterbecket

I think you need to turn your sarcasm detectors on. Notice he called the Big 12 a "power conference"? You may be being too hard on Mac. He's a fan of TCU and he (like his wife) hates the BcS.

Is Mac's wife the little ball of hate???

P

peterbecket

The point he's trying to make is that he can anger TCU fans, which constitutes a significant portion of his reader base, and blow smoke up the skirts of Big 12 fans, which constitute an even bigger portion of his reader base, and probably get both to read him more often. This sort of ... what's the equivalent of race-baiting in the sports world? ... gibberish deserves a collective yawn. Make it hard for the Startlegram to justify his paycheck ...

Here is the problem. This is his way of getting people to read him more often? It sounds totally dysfunctional. He would have to be counting on fans wanting to be in a dysfunctional reading habit that looks forward to getting back handed slaps whenever they read his stuff. Weird.

On a side note the little ball of hate always finds a way to do back handed slaps even when she writes a good article about TCU football. Those two make Fort Worth look bad.