• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU lands Alabama transfer receiver JoJo Earle

NORMLFROG

Using your logic Max was a bust until this year.

I know JoJo, my son won two state titles with him. JoJo is an incredible athlete and even better person. TCU is lucky to have him.
Hey I’m sure he is a top notch human and I’m sure he kicked sand in the face of Western Hills and North Crowley. Maybe he’ll end up as a Frisco Fighter too.

NF

y2kFrog

Hey I’m sure he is a top notch human and I’m sure he kicked sand in the face of Western Hills and North Crowley. Maybe he’ll end up as a Frisco Fighter too.

NF

What’s your point? Players can be amazing college players, but not good enough for the pros. Earle had over 200 yards of offense in the state title game 2020 against Crosby and 150 yards of offense in the 2019 game against Fort Bend Marshall who was loaded with the talent. If he is fully recovered from injury he will be one of our most dangerous players next year.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I don't think is true at all, Bama guys often have great stats, but I think Earle can come in and be a really good player for us. I see him maybe kind of stepping into Barber's role.
As an aside, I still think Barber has a monster game left in him. The number of times he has been open and running free this year but not targeted is unreal.

Double D

Tier 1
NORML has spoken.
Grizzly Adams 70S GIF

NF

FrogFan96

NF
Someone has a huge need for significance. If you can't earn it by building yourself up, take the easy route and tear others down.

Slots

TCU lands Alabama transfer receiver JoJo Earle​

BY STEVEN JOHNSON

AP22311433239438.jpg

Alabama transfer wide receiver JoJo Earle is returning closer to home.

The former top-50 recruit and Aledo star announced he was transferring to TCU on Saturday.

Earle is the fifth commitment TCU has received this weekend. Earle won three state championships at Aledo before heading to play for Nick Saban. In two seasons Earle had 24 receptions, 303 yards and two touchdowns in a steady amount of playing time.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article270144502.html#storylink=cpy
Aledo guy coming home