• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU extends contract of its athletic director, whose mission is clear: Keep it going

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU extends contract of its athletic director, whose mission is clear: Keep it going

By Big Steaming Pile

Amid the best year in the history of its athletic department, it should have been expected that TCU’s athletic director became a “person of interest” to other universities.

One potential suitor did reach out to TCU’s Jeremiah Donati in the spring, but any deal with USC never made it too far. He took his name out of the running for that opening shortly before the start of the academic year, in August.

Don’t be too surprised if another school gives him a call in the future. Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith is scheduled to retire in July of 2024.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article282013698.html#storylink=cpy

Also at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...se-mission-is-clear-keep-it-going/ar-AA1kfT7q

Last edited:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He has raised a lot money and made good-to-great hires across the programs. The football team went to the CFP. The 2022-23 athletics year was the best in school history. Women's basketball and volleyball programs are on the rise. Promoted Saarloos who took us to the CWS.

And he wielded large cajones in letting GP go. Not an easy thing to do.

He has earned it. But as he said he has to keep it going, not letting mediocrity slip back in. As the article pointed out we have to achieve at levels higher than a lot of programs to stay relevant and in the big leagues.

Last edited:

HToady

If he and his cohorts had any balls they would find a way to limit media’s control over football and make decisions that were best for fans and the games themselves

FloridaFrog76129

Good to know who the idiots are on here. Thanks.
Sark is 2-1 against TCU and 3-0 against KSU.

Sonny’s “they look good in practice” BS won’t last long at this rate.

We can’t pick on anybody in the conference except Baylor….because we get our ass handed to us by ISU / WVU / Tech

Spike

Nobody has the stones of ADJD.

Show me a better resume over the last 3 years!??

The two winningest coaches, in our two most successful sports, leave and we we go on to championship levels.

I might say this daily, but some of you need to pull your head out of your ass.
Pull your head out of your a$$, sir!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ADJD has done a magnificent job of steering the ship during his tenure. My only demerit for him is in allowing the Briles hire to happen, and it is a sizeable weight in the negative balance pan. In all other matters, he has shown careful judgement and great trust in his people, and it has paid off.

FloridaFrog76129

ADJD has done a magnificent job of steering the ship during his tenure. My only demerit for him is in allowing the Briles hire to happen, and it is a sizeable weight in the negative balance pan. In all other matters, he has shown careful judgement and great trust in his people, and it has paid off.
Trust in his people?

There’s no way you’re affiliated with TCU athletics. He fired half the athletic department for misconduct over the summer…allegedly