1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU coach Gary Patterson has ‘no updates’ on his staff

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jan 11, 2020.

1. TCU coach Gary Patterson has ‘no updates’ on his staff

By Drew Davison

TCU football coach Gary Patterson isn’t ready to announce staff additions quite yet.

When asked about a report saying that TCU is expected to hire Bryan Applewhite as its running backs coach, Patterson simply said: “I have no updates.”

Instead, Patterson is waiting for everything to be finalized on his staff. He’ll make one announcement when he has everything put together.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article239174328.html#storylink=cpy

2. Startlegram Headline.

Should have been: "No updates about his staff for now."

3. Well probably find out when they update Gofrogs.

4. Patterson is likely to be waiting on HR to complete the background check. Just a guess.

5. #5 Limey Frog, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Maybe he's sheepish about announcing what amounts to a thoroughly insufficient response to utter offensive ineptitude. Because that's what his response has been.

FrogAbroad likes this.
  6. Fortunately for us, your history of assessing TCU coaching needs is spotty at best.

[​IMG]

RollToad, Raw Frog and Moose Stuff like this.
  7. Curios what @Frogs On A Plane said now. Miss that guy around here. Living that good sugar momma life somewhere I guess. Between his famous cats and his famous wife he's got p*&$) paying the bills.

8. Yep. I’m sure that’s it.

9. Not sure whether to be impressed or horrified that you remembered he posted that.

Frogs01, PurplFrawg and Peacefrog like this.
  10. Wow now i think that i will go back and delete everything I ever posted.

Horned Toad likes this.
  11. Both is the correct response, I believe.

12. I was searching through threads related the 2013 Cumbie hire to find a quote I used when I came across that.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  13. It's possible GP could wait until February signing day to maybe bring in some extra recruits. It's hard to tell with Coach P.

14. Not sure how to feel about this.

15. I know how I feel about it.