• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

He got coached-up at SDSU.
LeDee left TCU three years ago so I don’t know that coaching was the difference versus simply three years of maturing as a player. I read he was a very disciplined gym rat at SDSU. He wanted that off year after his transfer to work on his game and prolong and better his college career.

But I continue to wonder if the TCU coaching staff consisting of all former guards puts the Frogs at a disadvantage in recruiting and developing centers, and all frontcourt players.

Last edited:

Rose Bowl

I would say our fans only care about certain teams and not our team. I haven’t missed a game in years and I go to see the Frogs play not our opponent. The atmosphere is good a very few times a year, even many conference games.

If you have a problem with Steven Johnson that is very interesting because he has been nothing short of great in his coverage.

BleedNPurple

I would say our fans only care about certain teams and not our team. I haven’t missed a game in years and I go to see the Frogs play not our opponent. The atmosphere is good a very few times a year, even many conference games.

If you have a problem with Steven Johnson that is very interesting because he has been nothing short of great in his coverage.
I agree - it’s not his job to wave TCU Pom Pom’s. His job is to give his readers an objective report. I always think what would Gil LeBreton write - Gil was painfully objective. He was pro TCU but not afraid to hold the mirror up and make us look in it.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I was interested in season tickets this year. When I looked, the only ones available were near the top of the seating so close to the rafters.
But when I watched the games on tv, whole swaths of seats down low were unoccupied. Yes, i would have gladly paid to be down close.

Who has those seats but refuse to go to games??????
Our fans buy the season tickets, but just go to the conference games.

Latest posts