• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU basketball now has eight players from last year’s team in NCAA transfer portal

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU basketball now has eight players from last year’s team in NCAA transfer portal

BY DREW DAVISON

Another TCU men’s basketball player has entered the NCAA transfer portal.

Freshman forward Terren Frank announced on Monday that he would be putting his name in the portal.

“The relationships and bonds built this past year will forever hold a special place in my heart,” Frank wrote on his Twitter account. “While I have decided to enter the transfer portal, I will always be appreciative for coaches, staff, faculty and all that have given support. Thank you TCU.”

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article250609584.html

wilson912

Guards:

Miles
Wells
Evans
Farabello
Fuller
Baugh

Forwards:

Lampkin
Cork
Peavey
Doumbia
O’Bannon

Assuming one of RJ or Big Kev returns, anybody know if we have any scholarships left?

sandiegojack

the scholarship limit is 13. 11 are listed above. I suppose the coaches have to leave two scholarship open in case Nembhard and Samuel return.

sdj

Wog68

the scholarship limit is 13. 11 are listed above. I suppose the coaches have to leave two scholarship open in case Nembhard and Samuel return.

sdj
Here's hoping that the coaches just go ahead and use those scholarships on someone else. Nemhardt and Samuel need to move on and not look back.

Francis Xavier

I would take Samuel back first over RJ. Most big men arent good for 30+ a game so depth matters there more. Plus, he’s good. We have enough guards to make up for RJ.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I don't see how either of them gets drafted high enough to make it worthwhile to ditch another year of College. Hell, KS could get a Masters with one more year, free!