• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU’s Gary Patterson: ‘Every game I’ve always prepared it’s going to be my last one’

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU’s Gary Patterson: ‘Every game I’ve always prepared it’s going to be my last one’

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

The Big 12 has seen a couple schools make significant in-season coaching changes. Oklahoma fired defensive coordinator Mike Stoops, and Kansas parted ways with offensive coordinator Doug Meacham.

Elsewhere in college football, fans are wondering whether Nebraska (Scott Frost) and Florida State (Willie Taggart) hired the right guy just months after those hires were met with much fanfare.

That’s the nature of today’s game. But is it a troubling trend to TCU coach Gary Patterson, who is on the American Football Coaches Association board of directors, which represents more than 11,000 coaches and staff on all levels?

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article220158300.html

Limp Lizard

Riley's decision to fire Stoops was just not because of this year. His defense has been the big weakness for OU for years. In fact, that has me worried. Hopefully it will take until next year for OU to get their defense straight. Or at least until next week.