1. The KillerFrogs

FWST: Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for

By Mac Engel

TCU is currently heading towards another appearance in the NIT, at best, which means the fourth year of the Jamie Dixon era is not quite going according to plan.

The expectation was when TCU lured their favorite basketball alum away from Pitt that the success he had there would translate to Fort Worth.

The evidence is irrefutable that since Dixon arrived the state of basketball at TCU has improved. It’s at least a relevant program now, capable of contending for postseason appearances.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article240296711.html#storylink=cpy

2. He’s not wrong. Unfortunately.

3. Didn't click.

jugbandxmas and Billy Clyde like this.
  4. He’s just parroting what he steals from threads on this board. Quite the hard hitting journalism.

5. I still believe we have a good class of recruits coming this next year. I have to wonder how different this year's team might have been if we still had Noi, Fisher, and Davis. We unfortunately had a lot of bad luck.

LisaLT likes this.
  6. Hope he remembers how to make the dunk once he gets here

7. If if and buts were candy and nuts......

8. I have said this before, but my hope is Broussard ratchets-up the level of players coming in here. On paper he has a good start.

Salfrog likes this.
  9. Muck has TDS - Tcu Derangement Syndrome.

I’m looking forward to seeing some aggressive minutes next year from 6-10, 295 Eddie Lampkin spelling KS.

10. Considering that TCU was picked dead last in the conference, it seems like we have actually overachieved. Five conference wins is more than we expected in December

sdj

Francis Xav and Delray Frog like this.