• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ohio State ex Baldwin’s appeal to be filed soon

ticketfrog123

I was a nurse practitioner in anesthesia for 33 years. I was never insulted about "titles" one way or the other.

Then you’re a rational, normal human if titles don’t get your shorts in a wad, which puts you in the minority.

I think he was poking more fun at titles in general. It was my error to use NP in place of DO vs. MD.

Purple Madness

Perhaps I don’t understand the process of filing a waiver, but I’m surprised TCU is paying for/hired an attorney to file the waiver. I would think it’s the players responsibility.

4th. down

Possibly. But if all he’s got Delton in front of him and he’s concerned about playing time, we’re in trouble. Just my opinion.

I don't think Baldwin will be a factor this year regardless of how the appeal goes - he's too far back in the pack. Minor knee surgery this summer plus no fall practice, he's too far back. Heal up, learn the offense and get ready for next spring.

It's Delon or JR and if one gets hurt, here comes Duggan who may end of starting by the end of the year. Collins, still not fully recovered, but he's throwing the ball. If Duggan ever gets control of the 1st. team, don't believe anyone will beat him, hence transfers next year.