• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Max Duggan goes pro: QB should return for chance to be TCU’s BMOC

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Max Duggan goes pro: QB should return for chance to be TCU’s BMOC

BY Big Steaming Pile

tcu%20big%2012%20championship.jpg

If Max Duggan has a sudden change of heart, and returns to TCU for one more year, he will never say, “(Bleep), five years of college down the drain.”

With the possible exception of the cast from “Animal House,” few can say they did college better than Max Duggan, and used those four years as effectively to have fun, and to prepare for life.

He earned his degree from the Neeley School of Business at TCU as part of what has been a four-year ride unlike few others in the history of college football.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article269998422.html#storylink=cpy

Eight

BY Big Steaming Pile

If Max Duggan has a sudden change of heart, and returns to TCU for one more year, he will never say, “(Bleep), five years of college down the drain.”

With the possible exception of the cast from “Animal House,” few can say they did college better than Max Duggan, and used those four years as effectively to have fun, and to prepare for life.

He earned his degree from the Neeley School of Business at TCU as part of what has been a four-year ride unlike few others in the history of college football.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article269998422.html#storylink=cpy

proof max is making the right decision

DeuceBoogieNights

Yeah, come back and risk injury to be "the big man on campus." Or... Go try and make millions in the NFL. I hope someone made him write this and it wasn't his idea.

BY Big Steaming Pile

7 years at TCU didn’t play football, was a cheerleader! One degree I had a lot of fun but those classes were such an inconvenience.

How much Bigger MOC can he get at this point?
Win The Heisman Bigger! Governor of Texas or Senator Bigger! Graduate degree! Back 2 Back National Championships! With the load of talent coming in I would come back to school! Either that or play for the Texans and get killed worst team in the NFL!

My friend got a DUI and the judge offered him 6 months in jail with a clean record or 2 tickets to the Texans Game. I pick him up from jail today in Huntsville!

Last edited: