• The KillerFrogs

FWST: How the Horns hooked Johnathan Gray

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
mackbrownletter.jpg
Please post this on every UT and Big 12 board.

watchfrog

Please post this on every UT and Big 12 board.
If anyone here is still allowed to post on texags, they'd enjoy it too. Who knew that they should've had their Hostesses write Johnathan Gray instead of Colin Blake.

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1862264&forum_id=5

BleedNPurple

Is it against the rules to bake and give cookies To the recruits? Ok Coaches - we now know how to one up UT. Not only love letters and valentines but personally baked cookies will make players realize how down to earth and family this program truly is!

I made your favorite chocolate mint sandies because Jerry Hughes used to love these and we know you can be the next JH for our team! Coach Bumpas!

tcumaniac

no, i got them on facebook.... literally the day after trelvis made that Hello Kitty letter, those pictures showed up on fbook.

the girl that uploaded the pictures said this: "I put Hello Kitty stickers on his surgery scars and his face! Lmao"

tcumaniac

Such bitterness.
Y'all act like scorned schoolboys.
\,,/

i'm not going to pull an aggie or baylor and say that we didn't want jgray. We certainly would have loved for him to come to TCU, but trust me, a high school kid not wanting to play football for my school is nothing to be bitter about. We have a stable of some of the best running backs in the country. We're the hottest school in Texas.

You own the other hand have plenty to be bitter about.... getting all those bad [Craig James] 5 star high school kids, yet yall can't even beat baylor at home.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

/ '' \

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Hate to say it but I agree with you.

BTW, do you think you could take a break from playing the 4 corners of Sunbelt Louisana long enough to play us at Jerry World?
Then they'd be 4-8. No way they would play us and take another loss.

OmniscienceFrog

Is it against the rules to bake and give cookies To the recruits? Ok Coaches - we now know how to one up UT. Not only love letters and valentines but personally baked cookies will make players realize how down to earth and family this program truly is!

Just don't put maniac in charge of making the cookies.

tcumaniac

Just don't put maniac in charge of making the cookies.

when is the damn penis cookie joke going to end? I went out of my way to go to that stupid Fosterotica nonsense just to clear everything up for everyone. I upload a picture of the ridiculous penis cookies, to show you that I actually went, and it's been nonstop [Craig James] ever sense...