• The KillerFrogs

FWST: How the Horns hooked Johnathan Gray

guerinrules

That's what their 5-7 refers to. It means their 5-star recruits had 7 losses last year.

Last year did suck and this year may not be much better - I'm prepared for that.
Thank God 2012 looks promising.
And as for scheduling, I agree with the Louisiana comment but let's be honest - those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

froginaustin

Last year did suck and this year may not be much better - I'm prepared for that.
Thank God 2012 looks promising.
And as for scheduling, I agree with the Louisiana comment but let's be honest - those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

TCU's 2011 out-of-conference schedule as originally designed included 2 members of the Big Twelve South, an old rival that many on this board used to be ashamed to schedule but shouldn't be ashamed any more (SMU), and one FCS program (Patterson apparently wants one every year). That's hardly a glass house compared to UTx's OOC schedule.

We could have had a real clunker, I suppose, after TTech pulled the plug on their game against TCU, but the situation was rescued by substituting in BYU.

I suppose, hypothetically, TCU could have scheduled up for 2011. But it would have taken people with more foresight than most have to anticipate the scheduling mess that conference reorganization plus TTech jumping off the schedule actually caused. Our 2012 schedule will be more attractive, too.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
when is the damn penis cookie joke going to end? I went out of my way to go to that stupid Fosterotica nonsense just to clear everything up for everyone. I upload a picture of the ridiculous penis cookies, to show you that I actually went, and it's been nonstop [Craig James] ever sense...

When every person that read that thread dies.....